8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just got mine today and i connect almost everything except i get 2 plugs left... an white one and bigger blue one... i know that bigger blue one doesnt need to get pluggged but how about the only white plug..?

·
Registered
130 Posts
pic of white plug?

there is the brown that goes to fogs, the green that goes to the button, two blues (one plugs and other doesnt' plug), the red wire that goes into the harness... isnt that all?

·
Registered
11,037 Posts
ebay ones are crap...and have plastic lenses....they WILL crack....mine cracked within in the first hour of install...buy fom passwodjdm.com

·
Registered
231 Posts
ebay ones are crap...and have plastic lenses....they WILL crack....mine cracked within in the first hour of install...buy fom passwodjdm.com
That wasn't even his question..

too bad I'm crap with electric stuff :p do a quick search someone probably did a DIY

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
actually not all ebay products sucks. I been buying ebay products for a long while and yes they are cheap quality but they are cheap prices also. I bought lips, intake, fogs, etc from ebay been good to me. I had the ebay fogs for over 2 years and it hasnt cracked on me.

·
Registered
11,037 Posts
i was just giving him a heads up...and the fogs are the only thigns from ebay for the civics ive had an issue with...im waiting on my hamp oil filters now from ebay to come in...i love ebay...bout my s2 70mm from ebay and my dcrh...but the fogs are the only things i had trouble with...but like i said just giving him the heads up...i miss the 70mm tho...cant put it on the mugen...its for an fg2....been sitting for almost a year

·
Registered
8,053 Posts
the ones i bought ffrom password were the same as my ebay ones. the passwords lasted me about 3 months and the ebays lasted me about a year. up until my crash.

actually not all ebay products sucks. I been buying ebay products for a long while and yes they are cheap quality but they are cheap prices also. I bought lips, intake, fogs, etc from ebay been good to me. I had the ebay fogs for over 2 years and it hasnt cracked on me.
true

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yeah... anyways.. i put everything back... and i used the guid from DYI
and the fog light switch lights on when i lowbeam, but fog light doesnt light up...
so im thinking it might be bulb, anyone else agree..

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
pic of white plug?

there is the brown that goes to fogs, the green that goes to the button, two blues (one plugs and other doesnt' plug), the red wire that goes into the harness... isnt that all?
yes there is all that and white plug, but noticed in the end white one is no need of anything
look on diy
i did, nothing states about the white plug

i do understand ebays one are crap, but something happen and came to me in the mail, so what the heck i will use it until it breaks

fog lights not working

switch on

·
Registered
520 Posts
check yoself before you break yoself..

chickity chickity chek yo self before you wreck yourself

lolz..had to do it

1 - 17 of 17 Posts