8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
5,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don't get ready to flame me lol, they are on my car until i get my Retro in:thumb:

The headlights where hard to take off..:eek:mg:

here goes some pictures of the ebay lights..

The halos are not connected on them because of the fact that i din't want to bother with them, since they will only be on my car for no more than 2 weeks..

·
Registered
5,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I din't connect the halos because of the fact that i din't want to bother with them, since this lights will not be on my car for long..

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
i hear the light output sucks on them. maybe you could do a retro using the housing on those like I was going to do, before I became broke (damn you Rays)

·
Registered
5,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
jocasti said:
i hear the light output sucks on them. maybe you could do a retro using the housing on those like I was going to do, before I became broke (damn you Rays)
No need to the Retro will be here sometime next week..

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
id honestly just thorw in some hid's and call it a day. youll save a grip. and the light output cant be that bad. come on. maybe just swap lenses? do you have any pictures of the cutoff?

·
Purpul Plane 4ever!
40,686 Posts
Pdivizzle0112 said:
id honestly just thorw in some hid's and call it a day. youll save a grip. and the light output cant be that bad. come on. maybe just swap lenses? do you have any pictures of the cutoff?

there is no cut off on the ebay lights

·
Registered
488 Posts
those are first ebay projectors i like. maybe if the sides were all amber like the oem ones are , it would look even better.

1 - 20 of 69 Posts