8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, i've been out of the HID game for a while. Back in the day for my prelude i had a 500ish dollar set of Phillips Ultinon HID kit, which was perfect for my non projector'd headlight housings, and was made length wise to work perfect to not screw up people oncoming in traffic.

My question is, is there any good plug and play kits like this for the Civic si?

·
Registered
273 Posts
i got my kit for my 06 Si from mobilehid.com. super fast shipping. i got 6k super easy to instal. my hardest part was trying to dcide where to mount the ballasts. comes with all the proper wires and an in line fuse. my friend got a kit for his 07 wrx and super easy instal for him also. the guy who runs the website is great about getting right back to you with any ?s or concerns or problems your having. i had a ? about something and i emailed him and he called me about 20 min later. now thats great customer service.

·
Registered
5,918 Posts
If your looking for low cost and pretty good setup Klight HID Kits are not bad but they arent the best, anything up you could try Xenondepot.

·
Registered
12,549 Posts
Hey guys, i've been out of the HID game for a while. Back in the day for my prelude i had a 500ish dollar set of Phillips Ultinon HID kit, which was perfect for my non projector'd headlight housings, and was made length wise to work perfect to not screw up people oncoming in traffic.

My question is, is there any good plug and play kits like this for the Civic si?
what? plug and play is a no-no. There will always be glare because of how the halogen reflector is designed and how different a halogen bulb(single and dual filament) and an HID bulb emitt light.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts