8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,748 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Edmunds said:
This innocuous BMW 3 Series blends into the outside lane with the workforce of Beckingen, Germany, as they scuttle homeward. There is rarely a second glance in our direction, as there's no outward sign to even hint at the violence that lies within the 2007 Hartge H50."]This innocuous BMW 3 Series blends into the outside lane with the workforce of Beckingen, Germany, as they scuttle homeward. There is rarely a second glance in our direction, as there's no outward sign to even hint at the violence that lies within the 2007 Hartge H50.

Edmunds said:
One of the few German firms to achieve government recognition as a manufacturer rather than simply a tuning company, Hartge has built its reputation on M5-engined anything. The V10 under the hood of this 3 Series coupe certainly qualifies. And while none of the crowd at Hartge's headquarters in Beckingen are fans of the BMW's SMG automated sequential gearbox, they've made the best of a bad job by matching it with the M5's V10 in a 3 Series coupe body to create the ultimate sleeper, distinguished visually only by the Hartge badging and a subtle body kit.

Inside the car, you notice a speedometer that ends on the far side of 205 mph, as well as the homemade dashboard add-on that contains a gear indicator and all the vital information about the setup of the SMG gearbox. As for the primeval noise and guttural vibration when the V10 clatters into life, well, this is the start of a 200-mph journey.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2F-Jjz1ing

.:Click here to read more about the Hartage H50:.. :hitit:

·
Registered
3,748 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hatr3d said:
Ummm, that's a car I MIGHT trade my Si for! ROFL!

If only I could afford it...
I totally agree. What a beast. 200+ mph in a 3-series? :dancing:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts