8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I finished my install of my Greddy kit this week and got it started up today. The car started up great and everything was ok, I had a little oil leaking out of the high pressure line because I didn't have the line tight enough but quickly fixed that. I started it up 4 or 5 times and let it idle. It was idling great for about 10-15 minutes and so I turned it off so I could hook up my laptop to the emanage with the e-manage support tool and check things out. I hooked up the laptop and it asked me if I wanted to update the software, which I accepted and it updated the firmware on my e-manage and possibly erased my map? After I did that I tried to start the car up again(to check the support tool out) and it will not start now. It just kicks over and doesnt even come close to starting.

So I am thinking that I need the stock map again, the most recent anyone has, I got the kit about 3-4 weeks ago. If anyone has a custom map that was tuned with the skunk 70mm exhaust on, that is exactly what I have, just that and the kit... I would greatly appreciate. I plan on getting it tuned soon here, within a few weeks, and will gladly send to anyone who wants my map. Also, does anyone know what the password is to the base map?

Other than the map, is there anything else that could be causing my Si to not start like that, the emanage thing could be a coincidence, but I dont know what got changed with the update. Could fouled plugs cause this? I still have my stock plugs in, and am planning on getting some bkr7eix ngk's.

I'm dead in the water here and am in some dire need of help here! :/

Danke! :)

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Update 11/5 - I put new plugs in, the others didn't look fouled though. I bought a scan tool and I'm getting a P0102 and P0107 - Low voltage for MAP and MAF sensors. Has anyone gotten this or know what to do from here?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts