Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well this is what my stock si put down

Reactions: webby

·
Acorns!
17,760 Posts
that is awesome! And where do you live --- 81 degrees out?! 186hp to the wheels on a stock setup is great. You have any plans of modding?

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I live in south florida. I am almost done with piecing together my turbo kit

·
Registered
215 Posts
can you give us details on your turbo kit? i was thinking of doing a turbo for my new Si, but I don't think there are any bolt-on kits out yet. I'd love to hear details about what other's are doing.

·
Registered
445 Posts
Hey htech17,
Was that on just 92 octane fuel? I heard if the Si can get higher HP's and alittle more torque using higher octane fuel. After back in I'll look for the gas station here on Oahu tha sells 98 Octane. Buts costs more too. Good luck with your car and mods.

·
Acorns!
17,760 Posts
htec17 said:
I live in south florida. I am almost done with piecing together my turbo kit
I'd love to hear more about this. What parts are you using? And how do you plan on tuning the thing with the dbw etc?

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Well that was using 93 octane. I will let you know more in few days about the turbo kit that i've been putting together.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Thats good to know! nealry 190 whp stock. I will be dynoing mine in a few days stock then after we make a custom cai and custom header back exhaust. i will make sure and post as soon as im done.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts