8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

61 - 80 of 120 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Just be careful apply it if you're laying it over the oem one,I got mine today got impatient,pressed too hard and it cracked :( ordered a new one already though lol

·
Registered
6 Posts
just did it my self, great help! i was scratching my original emblem before hand and didnt even managed to get the badge off, did know about how you had to cut the plastic thing underneath. haha, great guide! thanks alot!

·
Registered
193 Posts
how much of a difference does it make to remove the H? it looks like the one from graffix is designed to go right on top of the stock H. graffix says these are actual Honda parts. do you guys think the type Rs in japan have them stuck over regular Airbags or do they have them without the silver H underneath? I know its really a stupid question but Im picky about trying to be stock

·
Registered
61 Posts
how much of a difference does it make to remove the H? it looks like the one from graffix is designed to go right on top of the stock H. graffix says these are actual Honda parts. do you guys think the type Rs in japan have them stuck over regular Airbags or do they have them without the silver H underneath? I know its really a stupid question but Im picky about trying to be stock
I would like to know also because I removed the original H emblem and scratched up my steering wheel coverin the process. I already ordered another one from graffixpression and thinking of getting another cover.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #72
The only difference is that when you take the old H off the new one week be more flesh with the steering wheel cover. I used masking tape to protect the area around the H so when taking it off it wouldn't damage the wheel cover.

·
Registered
767 Posts
got mine. put it on. applied pressure. still a little worried the adhesive is gonna give out though...

can anyone else wiggle theirs around a bit?

61 - 80 of 120 Posts