8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 163 Posts

·
I Beez In The Trap
24,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tryin to throw together a Thursday night meet & cruise. Ya know, BS a lil bit, go for a ride, then get some grub. This Thursday 8/9/07 at Staples in Poughkeepsie, NY. We'll meet at let's say 6:00-6:30ish so you guys coming up from Westchester have enough time to get her after work and ish. Oriol aka Bluesi4 will be coming up regardless so if you plan on coming you can caravan with him. Oh, and I know, Nathans is Thursday night. I also know it will be there next Thursday night;) If you have never been here before and want my # just in case, send me a pm. Post up if you're interested...:thumb:

Directions here

·
Registered
894 Posts
I'd def be able to make it if I left str8 from work (millwood) but if I was to go home and shower I won't make it. I might just go str8 from working looking like a bum and all sweaty lmao I dunno

·
I Beez In The Trap
24,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
nyblksi said:
I'd def be able to make it if I left str8 from work (millwood) but if I was to go home and shower I won't make it. I might just go str8 from working looking like a bum and all sweaty lmao I dunno
ahhhh, why the hell not...:smile:

·
I Beez In The Trap
24,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Xtreme Thunder said:
Possibly Jordan. I will let you know.:wavey: Directions? :giggle:
you ain't doin nuthin thursday night JoE! i'll see you there;)

see if Nick wants to come out too...:thumb:

·
Registered
23,477 Posts
Qshooter151 said:
you ain't doin nuthin thursday night JoE! i'll see you there;)

see if Nick wants to come out too...:thumb:
I do have to be somewhere at 5PM, which is in H.P. so I should be done before 6:30. I'll run it by Nick too. :popcorn:

·
I Beez In The Trap
24,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Xtreme Thunder said:
Thinking of places as I read your post...
Waryas Park??? only problem there may be the parking but we can always park on top of the hill behind the train station...or better yet, where the pavilion is...

·
Registered
23,477 Posts
Qshooter151 said:
Waryas Park??? only problem there may be the parking but we can always park on top of the hill behind the train station...or better yet, where the pavilion is...
Waryas Park may have parking issues. Pavilion is a nice spot, there is also what looks like a spot behind Kaal Rock Park I will check out as I leave work tonight.

Pavilion you will be able to get some kick asss shots of the cars with the bridge in the background! :thumb:

·
I Beez In The Trap
24,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Xtreme Thunder said:
Waryas Park may have parking issues. Pavilion is a nice spot, there is also what looks like a spot behind Kaal Rock Park I will check out as I leave work tonight.

Pavilion you will be able to get some kick asss shots of the cars with the bridge in the background! :thumb:
that's what i'm sayyyyin JoE! Pavilion it is then.;)...behind Kaal Rock is a no go. BIG ass speed bumps + crackheads FTL...lol

·
Registered
3,011 Posts
Usta be speedbumps by the childrens museum:eek:mg: I haven't been there laqtely. If its open the new boathouse area is a killer for pics:thumb:

I'm usually not allowed out that late, but Ill see what I can do.

1 - 20 of 163 Posts