8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
6,717 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well , I did the Lamin-X.. Then tried went up to scenic drive for a quick photoshoot at sunset. Most of them turned out pretty shitty but I got the good (better, still shitty) ones and posted here, I will update with MORE new better pics tommorow after a good claybar/wax.

·
Registered
6,717 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
IM really not sure why they are blurry they came out great on the screen.. I just suck at things like this.

·
Registered
2,300 Posts
Not enough light so the camera leaves the shutter open longer and the slight movements in your hands/arms cause the blur. Using a flash, manual shutter settings or a tripod should overcome it. Pretty nice shots though, regardless.

·
Registered
108 Posts
I like the yellow laminex on the headlights, and the area looks like a cool place for pics. But def get a tripod, if I try to take any pics without one it just looks like a broken TV screen.

·
Registered
6,717 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks Bro, Just wait when I get My 89 Accord Coupe done,

Championship white FTW!!

·
Registered
254 Posts
hey chase, is that lamin-X on reverse lights too? I want to tint too and i like the darkness of yours. i also have a nbp si coupe, jdm emblems, bronze 18" 5zigen fn01r-c wrapped in kumho's, skunk2 cat-back... i guess we got kinda of same tastes:thumb: But ya let me know bout the tails, i wanna do it like now.

·
Registered
6,717 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
yeah its blackout laminx cut...

·
Premium Member
37,357 Posts
Get a tripod, Chase! And while you're at it, I'll be outside stealin' yer mountains!

Look!!!! AN ACTUAL CITY with tall buildings!!!! Jealousssssyyyyyy....

1 - 20 of 31 Posts