1. Toda Race Header
2. Hondata Reflash
3. Volk Te37 TI-Silver with app. rubbers
4. Some sort of bk

and if i really want, j's racing front splitter HFP around. Thanks for the view

·
Registered
897 Posts
are those skunk2 cambers? and what coil-overs are they?

Nice drop...looks sweet. More linear than stock...stock has a bit of an upward slope from front to rear.

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
- dropped around -1.5" from stock if i measured correctly.
- got everything 1300 N+ and SK2 new, 150 for installation
- skunk2 rear cambers
- i have to go in after a month for alignment. i wanted to slam it a little more, but i heard you have to give time for the springs to sag a little more.

handling is sick. extermination of body roll, and the ride is significantly stiffer without losing much quality of ride.

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
same drop, i think that illusion appears though because the wheel well is cut deeper in the front than rear. im assuming because the front axle steers.

·
Purpul Plane 4ever!
40,686 Posts
wait till it settles then measure again....

looks good

·
Registered
13,283 Posts
I say get the wheels frist. Light weight wheels are the only mod that improves handling, acceleration and braking at the same time. If you can stick with 17's, the peformance improvement will be bigger.

Why the BBK? Are you going to track your car at all? BBK don't improve stopping distances, they improve fad resistance for the track when you are running 20 lap sessions at a time.

The best handling setting you will have on that set up should be almost full soft in the front and almost full stiff in the rear. It will help the car rotate more.

·
Registered
8,756 Posts
I'd raise the car some, as you're lowered to the point where you're going to get worse handling.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts