8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks i was trying to figure out what the picture meant. and i know it wouldn't be tru duals wouldn't be possible with only a 4 banger. jsut curious if they made it though i've always liked the dual look.

but what exhaust would be best for performance?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
well i'm not putting stickers on my civic and i'm not putting a wing on it either. just want a good sounding exhaust was just curious about duals didn't know it would make your panties go in a bunch but thanks for your help

·
Registered
3,648 Posts
No reputable performance parts company is going to make a dual exhaust system for a civic. You'll have to go custom.

The real question is why the hell someone would want to put duals on a civic. It doesn't even look good cosmetically.

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
No reputable performance parts company is going to make a dual exhaust system for a civic. You'll have to go custom.

The real question is why the hell someone would want to put duals on a civic. It doesn't even look good cosmetically.
whoo whoo :police: Not to mention spliting the exhaust flow just adds no performance :eek:hsnap: rice it is!

·
Registered
3,839 Posts
lol i've seen a riced out civic with duelies...and only one of his exhuast works...the other one is just welded on for looks...

i wanted to smack him across his face and run his civic over with a warthog

1 - 20 of 57 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.