8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have pics on that and would you get it for your Si?

I was thinking about it and man this thing would be a beast with two mufflers.. Then again it could end up being all "ricey"...

And it would be a hassle since they have to cut the other side of the bumper to match it right?

·
Banned
441 Posts
no, no and possibly yea

what do you mean it would be a beast with two mufflers? you know that wastes hp on a 4 cyl right? maybe you mean loooks?

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
r18power said:
no, no and possibly yea

what do you mean it would be a beast with two mufflers? you know that wastes hp on a 4 cyl right? maybe you mean loooks?
Yeah, I meant it would look really nice. I guess you should only do that if you want to make your Si look different from everyone elses.

·
Registered
463 Posts
The only way running a custom dual exhaust on a 4cyl would be beneficial is if you had two 2-1 headers made, and/or customize a 4<2-1 header. (that is if you wanted true duals) and you would definately only get gains(worth your money) if you were running boost.

On a side note, if someone were to do this, i would hope to God that they ran good mufflers because if they ran dual fart cans i actually think i would cram potatoes in both holes.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts