8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello!

My buddy is in the market for an Si/GTI/MS3 and we drove all 3 on Saturday. I knew I shouldn't have gone with him, because when that SI came out, I fell in love again. I say again because I had an 06 SI that I traded in for my 335.

So we take it out and I just had to drive it. He's saying how can you care this much for the Si when you drive a 335..sorry pal I can't explain my feelings but I just love the Si. I did put up a post about how I might want another Si when my 335 lease is up..no response..what do u think I'm a troll? :)

Anyway..Enjoy the Si's..they sure are cool!

PS-as fast as the MS3 is..I would never take it over the Si. The Si feels a lot more solid, smooth..overall IMO a nicer car.

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No, he's either going to lease a 328 or CTS. And he said he would rather have the GTI over the SI if he went that route. O well..

·
Registered
5,595 Posts
Si's are nice and I love mine.

buuuuut I would go for the MS3 if I had the money.
+1 :yeahthat:

Actually if i had the money i'd much rather have a GTR!! :thumb:

·
Registered
5,595 Posts
...WTF? Yeah, I'd get the GTR, but if I had the money, I'd rather get a Merc 300SL Gullwing.

Wierdest follow-up ever, Jon.
:laughing: The MS3 is $23,000 so roughly the same price as an SI. I wish the MS3 came in a Sedan and Coupe also. I'd get the MS3 if i was in the market for a cheap,quick,agile FWD car though.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts