8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Which would be the best spring to give it a nice drop. I dont like it to be too low but nice around the wheels (I have 18 inch rims with 215/40 tires)

I was thinking of...
- Eibach pro-kit or Sportline
- Tein

I was thinking of getting the HFP Suspension but was wondering what the Original suspension part # was.

The HFP Susp. is 08W60-SVB-100

Also, what would I need to go or buy once I put the springs on. would I need camber kits or just an alignment? any/all info would help.

thanks

Jonathan

·
Registered
513 Posts
From my understanding, If you lower the car less than an inch, you wont' need camber kits as you will be able to align it properly. Lower than an inch you should get the camber kits.

I'm leaning towards the Eibach Pro kit.

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
From my understanding, If you lower the car less than an inch, you wont' need camber kits as you will be able to align it properly. Lower than an inch you should get the camber kits.

I'm leaning towards the Eibach Pro kit.
:yeahthat:

a camber kit will help alot but it isnt 100% necessary with the pro-kit

the pro-kit drop looks good too - very subtle

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
i personally like the tiens. i had eibach sportlines on my em2 and i thought it was really bouncy. and i had a friend with a em1 with tiens springs and it was a hell of a lot comfier ride.

im planning on getting tien springs for my fa5. cant wait..

·
Banned
49,418 Posts
Sportlines will give you a lower drop than the Teins. They will also be a harsher ride

HFP drops it only .8 inch
Teins are 1.3 rear and 1.4 in the front
Sportlines are 1.4 and 1.5

You don't need a camber kit with the HFP but you do with anything more than a 1 inch drop

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
any one have good pics of the hfp suspension on? i know of some pics but the car is black and blends in to the wheels(tires) and doesnt look like the drop is good or subtle

1 - 7 of 7 Posts