8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was trying to unscrew the front grill and I accidently dropped one of the screw ons of the screwdriver into the engine bay. whats the best way i can get it back, or will i lose it forever?

·
Banned
1,981 Posts
eliptik said:
I was trying to unscrew the front grill and I accidently dropped one of the screw ons of the screwdriver into the engine bay. whats the best way i can get it back, or will i lose it forever?
hah happened to me as well while installing my JDM emblems. If it fell right infront of the fans try picking it up with ur hands, well thats what I did :)

·
Registered
36 Posts
Its a ***** to retrieve parts dropped in the civic.I use a magnetic retrieval tool if I can see the buggers. Otherwise, try banging on panels or wash out with a bucket of water but its a potential black hole. GL

·
Scrodums
9,486 Posts
dentrecords' accidentally dropped a throttle bottle bolt into the engine bay. We couldn't find it whatsoever. He revved his car and it came tumbling down. :p

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
i did the same thing when installing emblem. well first my friend did and i yelled at him, and like 10 minutes later i did it too lol. we just drove it down the street till it rolled out from under into the gap thats there.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts