8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
since the DRL lights are always on... why not make em look good... was wondering if you could change the color they put out to like the IS300 Foglight color... like the bright neonish yellow.... would look pretty nice IMO

·
Registered
342 Posts
Not sure either way. But I have another related question. Since the DRL's use the high-beam bulb can the color of the DRL's be changed without changing the color of the high beams durring night driving.

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
aahh crap the DRL are the same as the highbeams???? if so thats not gonna look good =\

i prob wont ever use the high beams but still... that kinda sux

still wondering about colors =P any more info?

·
Registered
628 Posts
the drls can be changed colors yes, they have the yellow bulbs for them and it looks very good very yellow like the is300 is350 whatever.

for getting the yellow drl bulb when u have ur high beam on it will also be yellow, there is no way u can change the color between drl and high beam because it is a dual filament bulb

·
Registered
521 Posts
^ Cops don't even notice my yellow DRL here in California, and as for highs.. I hardly ever use them.

·
Quail Man!
28,296 Posts
for getting the yellow drl bulb when u have ur high beam on it will also be yellow, there is no way u can change the color between drl and high beam because it is a dual filament bulb
it is not a dual filament bulb, just your highbeams at less wattage so its not as bright. atleast im 99% sure, it has been 5 months since ive seen my car.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts