1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
CHOO-CHOO!!!!!!
14,929 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
420 Posts
Looks like he just did a 180... then drove normally into the garage.

I wonder how many takes he did to get one where he was lined up well enough with the open garage door?

Impressive? yes. But I wouldn't try this with my car even if I had one that could do it.

·
Registered
561 Posts
Can some one explain me the steps of how to do a 180 with a RWD car???

I asked my friend several times, but he just wouldn't tell me because he said it's too complicated... though he did it in front of me while i was outside of the car watching .

·
Purpul Plane 4ever!
40,686 Posts
Can some one explain me the steps of how to do a 180 with a RWD car???

I asked my friend several times, but he just wouldn't tell me because he said it's too complicated... though he did it in front of me while i was outside of the car watching .
Sharply turn then immediate e-brake pull on and off, then gas???

·
Registered
4,658 Posts
its all about the e-brake and gas

·
Banned
1,981 Posts
In a RWD using the clutch gives you a much better drift. The ebrake slows you down while doing the 180.. thats the only drawback... Sucks our e-brakes come untuned from honda.

·
Banned
1,981 Posts
In a Rear wheel drive (s2000 for example) If you wanna do a 180 you have to be rolling @ lets say 25mph (or standing still doesnt matter) what you do is put it on second push the clutch in - rev the engine up and then dump the clutch. What happens is you start overspinning your back tires and you lose traction. As soon as you lose traction steer the car to whatever side you want to do the 180 or 360 or whatever. After you steer and you about halfway thru the 180 - push the clutch and counter steer. Easy to do.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.