8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
My GOD! That was pretty scary :eek: .

This guy is either very brave or very stupid (maybe both).

Plus how do you explain this to people when they visit you at the hospital?

"Errrr...I decided to get out of a moving car with smoking tires while my engine was bouncing off the rev limiter b/c I though it would affirm my huge inflated ego...my ribs, kidneys, spleen and intestines got mashed but it was worth it!"

I guess I would be too chicken to even attempt such a thing.

Still it takes a lot of guts and obviously lots of skill to succeed at something like that. :thumb:

·
Acorns!
17,760 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lol Cleanup on aisle 1. I just spit juice out when I read your response. The sad thing is - I can see someone saying that in the hospital. IT was WORTH IT MAAAANNN!!!!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hey, look at me!!!! I'm the master of my domaiAAAAAHHHHHHNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

That's what I think of when I watch that =)

·
Purpul Plane 4ever!
40,686 Posts
The responses are too funny.

·
Registered
6,474 Posts
i thought it was pretty brave, im just curious as to what happend near the end.did his wheel jerk too far?

·
Registered
7,438 Posts
Drifting your car, well anyone can do that. Have your car drift on you, that's something special.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Gonzo said:
Drifting your car, well anyone can do that. Have your car drift on you, that's something special.
LOL!!! You gotta give the guy some credit. He's paving the way for more acts of vehicular stoopidity.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts