8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 126 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

We got on with Drag Wheels now, we are still adding the line to our site, look for more to come.

http://www.corsportusa.com/store/catalog/index.php?cPath=112_113
^Here is the link for what is added now.

The strength and philosophy of DRAG Wheels are forged from their commitment to develop some of the finest in designs and styles. Drag wheels kept true to a clean, sleek, and stylish concept, inspired by Japanese designs. The increasingly popular JDM influence in the North American market has inspired much of the products to mimic such fashion. To exceed the market's expectation, DRAG Wheels unveils a collection of Japanese inspired design wheels available in various sizes, fitments and finishes.

Thanks again.
Remy

·
Registered
5,850 Posts
i seen these, here really cheap on ebay, is drag a sisiter company of anyone? how much do the 18" ones wieght in the 2nd picture?

·
Premium Member
12,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I just called them about basic weight information and I should have some info tomorrow!

Tai

·
Registered
5,818 Posts
EEEK i see some i want.. damn this car.. always sucking in my money.. and Corsport with their damned cheap prices :thumb:

·
Premium Member
12,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
You guys should sell Rays wheels. Corsport + Rays = win.
I'm not too happy w/ my wheel distributor at the moment.
Well, unfortunately all Rays in the USA come from Mackin, which means the eta and lagging of importing of Rays is the same for EVERYONE in the USA that tries to sell them. This is why they are not on my site, although I can already get them.

Tai

·
Premium Member
12,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The stuff is light weight (I checked it out at SEMA) and they are working on pulling rims and exact weights for us, hopefully we will have all that info by Monday.

In general it's on par with rota as far as weights go.

Tai

·
Premium Member
12,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
any word on the weight yet? I'd love toget the DR-08 on my NHBP FA5, those with JDM badges and a drop would look good.
We got ahold of someone at drag that went and weighed one 17 dr-08 and said it weighed 18 pounds, he also said that most of the larger 17-19 inch wheels weigh around 17-20 pounds.

I hope that helps,
Remy
CorSport

1 - 20 of 126 Posts