8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
22,033 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lol me and another member on here (Blue JDM Coupe1016) will be goin to New York March 5th-9th with our friends for "vacation". Is there anything going on any of those days? (Meets, hangouts, etc..) I wanna see what New York 8th Civic members have to offer, to see who does it bigger (better) down South or up North? Also to meet some of you guys.....

:yeahthat:​

Let me kno, Thanks. :thumb:

·
Registered
22,033 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Uhhhh HELLO!

WTF? I leave in exactly a week and i posted this thread 4 days ago and NOTHING.

Man u ppl f'in suck.

:bump:

:laughing:

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
well, atm it's a bit cold so I know that a lot of the guys that was coming out when it was warm aren't out. so atm, we just meet up at the diner.

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
Yea, unfortunately the weather doesn't stay nice nice like it does in FL. Heck, we even had some snow flurries this morning in CT.

I don't think there will be to much going on until the weather warms up a bit.

·
Registered
22,033 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well, atm it's a bit cold so I know that a lot of the guys that was coming out when it was warm aren't out. so atm, we just meet up at the diner.
Where at?

Yea, unfortunately the weather doesn't stay nice nice like it does in FL. Heck, we even had some snow flurries this morning in CT.

I don't think there will be to much going on until the weather warms up a bit.
OIC :thumb:

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
yeah about 3 weeks ago, the weather was pretty nice and we went to the spot where we normally go when it's warm. we usually meet up on tuesday nights.

http://www.8thcivic.com/forums/nort...ers-brooklyn-chat-thread-421.html#post4725131

that's the link to some of the pics I took that night.

this link is pretty much the same pics, except I did some color corrections on it.
but when it gets warm, there are so many people that meet there, you have the guys on the crotch rockets, the ricers, etc..
http://www.8thcivic.com/forums/nort...ers-brooklyn-chat-thread-429.html#post4732417

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.