8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
61 - 68 of 68 Posts

· Premium Member
37,365 Posts
Unbelievable. Mike, now I see why you've had the problems you've stated. Stop bitchin's attitude just reinforced what you said. If I was anywhere near that place. I'd make sure that everyone I met knew what kind of "customer service" they provided. More of a dis-service.

· Registered
7,438 Posts
It would be fun if this thread turned into one of those that is linked to by tons of auto forums. I wonder if HOC will get involved.

Refusing a customer's service... +3 hours
Finding the customer and his complaints online -1 hour
Creating an account and posting -10 minutes
Realizing you insulted a mod of a site who can view your IP, having people you'd rather not have informed about it, and just PWNAGE of yourself in general and possibly earning lots of free time in the future..
Mastarcardez!

· Registered
1,995 Posts
A loud exhaust will definately bring out the rattles, same with a subwoofer...

Not to be sour or anything, but this is just 1 side of the story. Someone on redliners posted something about DOW, and it ended up being completely bs.

Edit: Mike, I am not saying you are lying or anything, just wanted to mention that misunderstandings and misinterpretations happen.
oops/ hehe back on topic.. DOW sucs

· Registered
1 Posts
worst service ever

This was the worst customer service experience I have ever received. Normally when you buy a brand new vehicle you do not expect after two weeks to be in the service center with a flat tire. The Honda website indicates that the warranty is covered by the tire manufacturer, however, Dow Honda would not contact the Tire manufucturer on my behalf nor did they even know the company that manufactured my tires. On top of everything else they replaced the tire and wanted to charge me 160.00 dollars without even calling me to receive my consent to go ahead with the tire replacement. I asked how you expect a customer to purchase a brand new tire from them without knowing the company that manufactures their tires and they could not answer the question. I decided to buy two new tires at Canadian Tire as they replace any defects in their tires within the first 90 days. I will never go back to this dealer eventhough it is the closest proximity to my residence. I contacted the dealer where I purchased the car from and they advised me never to have my car serviced there since Dow Hinda will be closing their doors and they do not care about providing good customer service any longer.
Sincerely,

Jeannine Cotter

My next car will not be a Honda.

61 - 68 of 68 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.