8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all! The postman delivered the door sills i ordered off ebay. $55 shipped. I was a little apprehensive at the quality, but i decided take the gamble and ordered them anyways. When they arrived I was very impressed with the product i received!

It was such a nice day today so after a good wash i installed them and took some pics. Its prolly one of the last nice days we're gonna have before winter sets in... anyhow, just thought i'd share...

Theft-deterrent system...

·
Purpul Plane 4ever!
40,686 Posts
nice superman

·
Registered
4,167 Posts
Do those also come in black lettering? I like those a lot!

·
Premium Member
5,966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ThaJazz said:
Do those also come in black lettering? I like those a lot!
Ummm I dunno, the only other ones I found besides these lit up. Black would look dope too though!

Thankf for the
compliments everyone!

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
glad the doorsills came out good for u, i was actually going to get the same but wasnt sure about the quality. the seller has more and keeps relisting them so when i can i will deffinately pick them up.

they look real good on ur ride, goes well wit the visors too.

·
Premium Member
19,589 Posts
Man, those sills look sick on your FA5. Your Habi FA5 is drop dead gorgeous. Great pics there too! repped +

·
Premium Member
5,966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
carlo_amacio said:
where did you get them?
good ol' ebay

WeNoh NHBP FA5 said:
:eek:hsnap: Nice Theft-deterrent system...
Even more effective than a Viper! lol

cypress said:
glad the doorsills came out good for u, i was actually going to get the same but wasnt sure about the quality. the seller has more and keeps relisting them so when i can i will deffinately pick them up.
yes, definitely pick them up! I highly recommend them!

Thanks again everyone for the feedback!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts