8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

221 - 240 of 260 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
I've been trolling around for months and just found this. My gf will love disabling the auto lock. She gets so mad when she tries to open her door and it is still locked

·
Registered
1 Posts
Thank You!

Even though I was the driver, I found it annoying that it kept passengers locked in. I can see why it would be a safety feature, just not one that I'm interested in! I've only had my '11 for a few weeks: after reading a lot of the replies on here, I feel fortunate to have found it so quickly!

Any more tricks? Haha

·
Registered
43 Posts
Thank you! I came here first for this info even though I have the owners manual for the 2007 EX I just bought. Now I've got the locks right where I want them. Awesome!

·
Registered
1 Posts
No 2nd click on 2010 Civic Hybrid - does not work :(

I did read the manual, and also read this thread. Keep trying to do this on my 2010 Honda Civic Hybrid. Neither the auto-lock nor auto-unlock works. When I try to program it, I only hear the initial click when I press the master door lock/unlock. There are no clicks afterwards, no matter how long I hold the button pressed... Please help!

221 - 240 of 260 Posts
About this Discussion
259 Replies
207 Participants
clokworkpenguin
8th Generation Honda Civic Forum
We’re a community for 8th Gen 2006 - 2011 Civic owners to discuss performance mods, body kits, Si models, turbo kits and accessories. Come Join the club!
Full Forum Listing