8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

201 - 220 of 260 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
i have a honda civic sedan 4door LX automatic, it's auto lock when turn key ON (II) and auto unlock when turn key OFF (I). so i want to cancel this program, i tried follow the construction from this topic, but it doesn't work. someone please help me.

·
Registered
23 Posts
My coupe SI would unlock both driver and passenger doors , but now my Sedan SI only unlocks driver side, really annoying actually.

·
Registered
35 Posts
ok, figured this out...reset my 06 locks so they don't auto-lock AND the driver's door unlocks (if it was locked manually) when car is put into Park. Could not get the passenger door to unlock automatically.. thx!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Wow. This passenger door unlocking thing has ridden me of the only thing I disliked about my car. Now my 09 unlocks all the doors when the ignition is turned off. It sounds dumb but I love my car that much more now. Too bad it took me over 2 years of ownership to figure it out haha.

·
Registered
139 Posts
I LOVE THIS THREAD!!!

It was bothering me so much that only the drivers side door unlocks.. Map rep to amdhunter and R18-Power for the video to clear things up!

:thumb::thumb::thumb:

201 - 220 of 260 Posts
About this Discussion
259 Replies
207 Participants
clokworkpenguin
8th Generation Honda Civic Forum
We’re a community for 8th Gen 2006 - 2011 Civic owners to discuss performance mods, body kits, Si models, turbo kits and accessories. Come Join the club!
Full Forum Listing