8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Cerial, snake eyes, firmhonda kick it off :) Euro, import or domestic post that shiat up

Here's a quick pic of my car rolling on oem bullitt rims...

(only pics I have are insideo ur shop, this car hasn't seen day light since oct lol)

I can't wait to put my 15x3.5 and 15x10 bogart race rims on :D

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hahahaha that's crazy! 3.5!
Dam straight :D I should have the front wheels half an inch in the air this summer. I know it doesnt sound like much but for under 400hp at the wheels it will be :D I took alot of weight out of the front end

·
Registered
864 Posts
nice stang and im digging the bullit rims.

my buddy has a bullit and i love it...after driving that and a regular gt...i just don't see why u wouldn't buy the bullit if you coudl afford it, it handles great and has a nice tone stock, he put some drag radials on it before the season was over and it just hooked great, it kept up with our speed3's in the curves and in the straights

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
nice stang and im digging the bullit rims.

my buddy has a bullit and i love it...after driving that and a regular gt...i just don't see why u wouldn't buy the bullit if you coudl afford it, it handles great and has a nice tone stock, he put some drag radials on it before the season was over and it just hooked great, it kept up with our speed3's in the curves and in the straights
Im replacing every thing on the car. It would be a waste for me to buy a bullitt.

I already have

-Race craft tubular k-member and a-arms
-upper and lower control arms
-eibach springs
-kooks long tube headers
-kooks xpipe
-mac catback
-bogart race rims (mickey T et streets 26 x 11.5 x 15) for the rear
-cervinis 2.5" cowl
-classic design chin spoiler
-rear wing delete
-corbeau fx1 pro suade seats and 5 point harness's (going in this weekend)
-MMR rear seat delete
-Ac delete pulley (ripped out all the ac hardware)
-Mrt Seq tai lightk it
-Ford racing push button start
- Moroso rad coolant tank and power steering tank
-C&L cold air kit (polished) going in this weekend
-Meizere electric water pump (comes in next week)
-Steeda underdrive crank pulley
-steeda charge motion delete plates
-Ford Racing 4.30 Rear end gears (have them on the floor just have to install em)
-Odyssey 15lbs light weight battery
-Agent 47 retro mirrors
-Granetelli front sway bar delete

list goes on and on.. lol I knocked off just over 210 pounds with all the weight savings parts and parts I took off. Car weighs 3480 from factory ;)

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
I was going to say, somthing looks different about the front and rear of that mustang lol. It will look bad ass with those fat wheels on the back

·
Registered
922 Posts
Nice Mustang, Matauz. Weight reduction > more power any day, in my book... and that's one place the S197s can really use some work. Nice.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Small pic, but whatever.

2005 Toyota Tacoma V6 Prerunner TRD Off Road. A few small mods done. As much as I'd like to have an SI my lifestyle dictates I need a truck. Besides, I plan on eventually putting a supercharger on it. 300WHP sounds nice.....

1 - 14 of 14 Posts