8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

Done With My Fa5 Check Out The Pics!!!!

5K views 55 replies 45 participants last post by  envy 
#1 ·

ILL HAVE PICS OF THE ENGINE BAY SOON , I COMPLETELY FORGOT TO TAKE SOME BUT EITHER WAY I NEED TO GET THE CAR UP ON JACKS TO GET GOOD PICS OF THE SNAIL. ILL BE IN ROCKVILLE COUPLE WEEKS FROM NOW LOOK FOR MY MID-ATLANTIC POST

See less See more
Reactions: FijiDeez
#20 ·
yea it is actually turbo 2nd stage AJP kit , imma get some pics of the bay, it wasnt so clean so once I clean it up imma take pics of it. Realxlai= I went up to rockville on saturday where were you? tonton was there and saw the car. I wish our turbo kit could be more visible cause people didnt believe me until i pulled out the flashlight and pointed the snail out. ill be back to alexandria saturday 16th? and im planning on going to rockville again. We should drive up there together.

#22 ·
azulsi said:
yea it is actually turbo 2nd stage AJP kit , imma get some pics of the bay, it wasnt so clean so once I clean it up imma take pics of it. Realxlai= I went up to rockville on saturday where were you? tonton was there and saw the car. I wish our turbo kit could be more visible cause people didnt believe me until i pulled out the flashlight and pointed the snail out. ill be back to alexandria saturday 16th? and im planning on going to rockville again. We should drive up there together.
i was lowering my car saturday :thumb:

but yea next time ur around let me know. rollin to rockville sounds like a good idea haha

#23 ·
the rims are 18's on sport max somethings lol on nexgen5500 im going back to dyno when i come back from this mini deployment and at the moment with the small tune of the AFR Im pushing 408.16 at 8.4psi so im still just driving with 4.5psi i dont speed as much, i just love the blowoff

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.