8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

ILL HAVE PICS OF THE ENGINE BAY SOON , I COMPLETELY FORGOT TO TAKE SOME BUT EITHER WAY I NEED TO GET THE CAR UP ON JACKS TO GET GOOD PICS OF THE SNAIL. ILL BE IN ROCKVILLE COUPLE WEEKS FROM NOW LOOK FOR MY MID-ATLANTIC POST

Reactions: FijiDeez

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
Nice. What kind of rims are those?

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
that airbrushing looks ALOT better than it did in that other thread where it seemed like it was a huge eyesore. I actually kinda like it. CAr looks great!

·
Registered
361 Posts
Congrats on getting the artwork done! It looks very nice. (I wouldn't do it to my car, but I'm not taking anything away from you.) :thumb:

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
interesting look. i think i would have spent the money on the rims and paint job for something else but im glad you like it.

·
Registered
180 Posts
I don't see why people feel the need to say "i have nothing to say" when obviously you do since you posted.

Anyways, the car looks pretty nice. I would have used different pictures for the airbrush, but it's nice work nonetheless.

·
Banned
1,722 Posts
I think its great. bump for engine shots.

and to you 'nothing nice to day' people grow the fizznuck up. dont even post then.

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
yea it is actually turbo 2nd stage AJP kit , imma get some pics of the bay, it wasnt so clean so once I clean it up imma take pics of it. Realxlai= I went up to rockville on saturday where were you? tonton was there and saw the car. I wish our turbo kit could be more visible cause people didnt believe me until i pulled out the flashlight and pointed the snail out. ill be back to alexandria saturday 16th? and im planning on going to rockville again. We should drive up there together.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts