1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
the story:pLEASE READ
2 Dead In 100-MPH Police Chase - Local News Story - KPHO Phoenix

Head on Car Crash with Bank Robber 101 and Mcckellips 2 dead - AZHT.net

Donation Meet/Drive for Alex Ahmad (Supra Collision) Sunday December 16th 10AM-4PM - AZHT.net

This thread is to organize a Donation Drive to help out the Family of Alex (the driver of the Supra).

We're thinking about doing a car wash on Dec 15th or 16th. Possibly followed by a drive out to the spot where he had his final moments.

We will try to get in contact with the family to see where they would like the donations to be deposited.

Please offer any suggestions you make have.

if any ideas or people that wanna attend i will post it to azht.net if not a member

·
Registered
11 Posts
hey I have an idea for a car wash location. Brother is a Store Manager at Autozone out in Deer Valley. Where was the location of the crash?

·
Registered
3,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
it was over in the east valley on mckellips.
but i think we are just going with the meet over at asu in lot 59.
and then a cruise over to the site where the car accident occured
....should be big if anyone just wants to show for support that would be cool

·
Registered
11 Posts
it was over in the east valley on mckellips.
but i think we are just going with the meet over at asu in lot 59.
and then a cruise over to the site where the car accident occured
....should be big if anyone just wants to show for support that would be cool
I'll try to make it as i don't know when my civic will be out of the shop. Stupid idiot ran into because he didn't see me in the lane next to him.:eek:hnoes: but I do go shouldn't be hard to notice me as i drive the Rallye Red Civic Ex and will probbaly catch your attention because I like to keep it CLEAN like no other.

·
Registered
3,227 Posts
I just watched the actual crash footage, just the way the cop exited the car he knew no one was alive, he didn't even run up to the door of the car right away or anything it took him awhile to go to it.

·
Registered
3,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
428 Posts
wow man im sorry. thats one beautiful supra. let him rest in peace and hope his family is doing well. i wish i could make this drive but ill be at work at the time this in taking place. :(

1 - 15 of 15 Posts