8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
6,600 Posts
i believe majestic honda will ship anything. when you checkout the item it will give you a shipping costs. i just cant believe how cheap it is to ship such a large item. i researched it myself because i want to buy the kit too. i just wonder if you get everything needed to install such as the bolts and stuff like that

·
Registered
17,663 Posts
do they???
i believe majestic honda will ship anything. when you checkout the item it will give you a shipping costs. i just cant believe how cheap it is to ship such a large item. i researched it myself because i want to buy the kit too. i just wonder if you get everything needed to install such as the bolts and stuff like that
^^Im also wanting to get the kit there. if you find any information on it plz. let us know. thx
Anywhere you order form, you will get everything you need. However... regardless of the fact that they show shipping costs on their website, Majestic Honda WILL NOT ship ANY oversized items. Many people (including myself) have spoken with them directly and they refuse to ship.

Sorry

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
Anywhere you order form, you will get everything you need. However... regardless of the fact that they show shipping costs on their website, Majestic Honda WILL NOT ship ANY oversized items. Many people (including myself) have spoken with them directly and they refuse to ship.

Sorry
Yup, they won't ship anything huge like lip kits.

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
^^^ wow.. can you say refund?
yeah how about no!

I live in a condo and the main office signed for it. So I was SOL. Went back and forth with the warehouse manager @ majestic. Ended up with me telling him that I will do my best to steer any and all business away from him for not lifting a finger in attempt to help. He was a major a-hole.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Wow 233 is an excellent price. Cost on the part isn't much below 233 either. The best I can do for you guys is 265+tax so that's an extra 32 bucks.

I know the price is higher, but consider this, somebody tried to save money (naturally) and have it shipped and well, look what happened above, plus the manager wasn't very accomodating. I'm not here to bash, but you want you guys to know that there are measures that can be taken to prevent such end results.

For the guys that can drive to cerritos to get this lip, please do it asap, because it's actually my employee discount and probably won't hold for long. Good luck to everybody and hope you find the best price and service.

-Brian
Norm Reeves Honda Cerritos.
562-833-5271
[email protected]

·
Registered
2,287 Posts
Wow 233 is an excellent price. Cost on the part isn't much below 233 either. The best I can do for you guys is 265+tax so that's an extra 32 bucks.

I know the price is higher, but consider this, somebody tried to save money (naturally) and have it shipped and well, look what happened above, plus the manager wasn't very accomodating. I'm not here to bash, but you want you guys to know that there are measures that can be taken to prevent such end results.

For the guys that can drive to cerritos to get this lip, please do it asap, because it's actually my employee discount and probably won't hold for long. Good luck to everybody and hope you find the best price and service.

-Brian
Norm Reeves Honda Cerritos.
562-833-5271
[email protected]
265+tax that 286.86 right? can you hook me up with that price Brian?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.