8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if the 2009-2010 Honda Civic Sedan front bumper fits on the 2007 model. Just wondering because the new bumpers look much nicer and if it fits, I'd definitely get one for my '07 Sedan. So yeah, post away everyone. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
back in feb i ran into a snow pile and FAWKed up my front bumper. when i went to the body shop, i asked them to put the 09 front bumper on because it comes stock with the fog lights. they came back to me and told me theyd have to charge me a little extra because there were come modifications that needed to be done. as for the modifications, idk what they are. probably just some trimming and what not.

i hope i helped. but the best thing to do is simply call honda and ask. good luck with everything! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
7,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
back in feb i ran into a snow pile and FAWKed up my front bumper. when i went to the body shop, i asked them to put the 09 front bumper on because it comes stock with the fog lights. they came back to me and told me theyd have to charge me a little extra because there were come modifications that needed to be done. as for the modifications, idk what they are. probably just some trimming and what not.

i hope i helped. but the best thing to do is simply call honda and ask. good luck with everything! :thumbsup:
Thanks. Out of curiousity, how much did it cost you to get the '09 bumper including the modifications and paint (if they had to paint it, that is) ?

·
Premium Member
19,670 Posts
Calling Honda and asking wont usually get you very far. If the part number doesnt come up in their computer as original equipment based on your vin they will tell you it doesnt fit.

·
Registered
7,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Calling Honda and asking wont usually get you very far. If the part number doesnt come up in their computer as original equipment based on your vin they will tell you it doesnt fit.
Yeah. I wasn't planning on calling Honda. I was just gonna take my front bumper off, going to a car shop, tell them someone smashed it off and I took off the rest of the leftover pieces and threw them away, and ask them to stick an '09 bumper on it with the matching paint color.

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
i didnt actually get it done lol. i just got the oem 08 bumper and then put the fogs on the lower grille.

·
Registered
7,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i didnt actually get it done lol. i just got the oem 08 bumper and then put the fogs on the lower grille.
OH. LOL. I thought you meant they charged you a bit more to get it done and you still went and got them. Haha. EFF' it then, I'll just get an HFP lip and a cheap eBay foglight set. Haha.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts