8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
5,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, there is a guy on here that will be selling me his TSX retros, but first he needs to have my headlights, I can't send him my headlights until he send me the retros, i don't have another set laying around to use while i send him mines, so if there is anyone that has a set, ebay or what ever i don't care as long as i have something on the car to go to work.

Please let me know, i will pay for the shipping charges.. I live in TN by the way..

·
Registered
11,919 Posts
LOL, mine are still currently "core swapped". Suave's still waiting on his retro, so I'm still waiting on my headlights. :thumb:

If you can sit tight and wait for them, I'm happy to help!

·
Registered
5,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I can wait but i dont know about the guy selling the Retros:xyxnervou

am going to ask him if he can hold on to them until i get a set of headlights!

Thanks for the help guys..

·
Registered
12,543 Posts
why dont u tell him that u will put a deposit down for the headlights. So when you get the headlights from him and u send him yours, then he can refund you the amount you deposited

·
Registered
275 Posts
YEAH they should be here pretty soon izzy!! don't worry you'll get my headlight back. it should be here by tuesday. jborn sent it the 16th of october

·
Registered
11,919 Posts
suave2978 said:
YEAH they should be here pretty soon izzy!! don't worry you'll get my headlight back. it should be here by tuesday. jborn sent it the 16th of october
Sweet! I'm still waiting for pics!!!

·
Registered
5,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
He is going to hold on to them until i get the pair to borrow:dancing:

So Izzy am counting on you!

I have waitting lol, but what can i do! lol

·
Registered
744 Posts
I know you want the retrofit from us, and we got plenty of loaners we can send you.

I appreciate Striker and Izzy for helping out.

Thanks for putting us in your sig Striker. :)

·
Registered
744 Posts
BTW guys. We got the Custom Lightz T shirts in. The least I can do is to send some to you guys as a token of our appreciation.

PM your size and address again.

Got white and black T's, and white long sleeve.

White shirts has the black and blue logo on the left pocket or left sleeve and across the back, while the black T has the white and red logo on the left pocket and across the back. 100% cotton, and in M, L, XL.

Bjorn

·
Premium Member
13,469 Posts
`hmmm, i had a spair set from my ebays, but they are going to be sent out to unplugged for his retro, he sauys that the guy doing his retro had a 2 day turn aroung?, well when i get his set if you want to wait they sre yours, then i get those back and lend them to someone else... lol isnt sharing fun?

·
Premium Member
1,294 Posts
portabuddy said:
`hmmm, i had a spair set from my ebays, but they are going to be sent out to unplugged for his retro, he sauys that the guy doing his retro had a 2 day turn aroung?, well when i get his set if you want to wait they sre yours, then i get those back and lend them to someone else... lol isnt sharing fun?
yeah as soon as I get your setup, i'm going to get the retro's done.. and i can ship it directly to whoever else wants them if its okay with portabuddy.

·
Registered
5,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks for all the help guys, it is nice to know that we have people willing to help out..

But i will not be needing the headlights anymore, i just purchase a set on ebay(Some of those new CCFH angel eyes, they look decent but, I just purchase them to use them until i get my Retro in).

Thanks again guys..

I will post pictures of this ebay lights as soon as i get them, look for the pictures i don't think noone on here has these yet.

·
Registered
2,869 Posts
hey i know a guy looking for the same kit u purchased for in the mean time, u willing to part with the ebay set afterwards for a decent price?

·
Registered
5,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
tda1337 said:
hey i know a guy looking for the same kit u purchased for in the mean time, u willing to part with the ebay set afterwards for a decent price?
Thats the plan, as soon as i get them in the mail, i was hoping today but they where not here so maybe tomorrow.. then i will swap them and send my stock ones to the guy that will be selling me his retro, then i after i get the retro in i will swap the lights again and sell the ebay lights..

·
Registered
2,869 Posts
lol ok let me know, he doesnt like computers i guess :p so hes gonna give me the cash if its a good price, hes gonna use them for halogens... watever, its not my car lol

1 - 20 of 20 Posts