8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
m and my wife bought a used 06 si it has the hfp 18s and lip kit the brake calibers are also red but they may have been painted any ways is there a hfp package that has the suspension? or how do i tell if i got hfp suspension? any help would be good

·
Registered
92 Posts
yeah just stick your hand under the front wheel gap, and see how many coils are on the front if it has three then you have it, if you have four then nope

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks alot guys ill check as soon as i get home also did honda have a hfp brake kit my calibers are red and my buddies are black jw if that was an option or if the previous owner pained them

·
Registered
23,477 Posts
HFP brake kit uses stock calipers, but replaces rotors with slotted (there is a small amount of red on the kit IIRCC) and pads, but the HFP will not include red calipers.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thanks for the link i dont have the hfp brakes or suspension im ok without either though i was kinda wanting a lower stance and my brakes work good enough for me thanks to everyone for the help.

·
Registered
3,654 Posts
thanks for the link i dont have the hfp brakes or suspension im ok without either though i was kinda wanting a lower stance and my brakes work good enough for me thanks to everyone for the help.
you can buy it, the prices have dropped on the hfp suspension. or theres always lowering wit springs or a different set of coilovers

1 - 12 of 12 Posts