8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to replace both front fender liners on my 2010 CSX Type S and need to know of they are the same ones as used on the civic sedan.

Is anyone able to confirm the part numbers for me?

It is cheaper if I get them OEM from Honda vs Acura.

Thanks.

·
Registered
4 Posts
@prix57, NO absolutely not it won't fit. Look at the thread right below yours titled 'Noob Need help with CSX/FD2 grill' and look at my photo. You can clearly see the headlights itself are different shape from the civic sedan and the interior bumper liner will not be compatible with the holes that line up.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Btw, what color is your 2010 Type S, blue? For a 2010 Type-S it's extremely rare to find one these days. I accidentally talked someone out of selling theirs on kijiji couple weeks back lol.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Mine is white like the one in your pic.

I bought it new in April 2010, I had a choice between Blue, White, Silver and went with the white.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Damn, you had a choice between all those colors? I heard they only made like 100 something Type-S's for the last year 2010 so I thought it would have been rare as heck to find one, let alone all those variations. I got the regular itech one used @ 33k km back in 2016 and have been babying ever since. It's a freakin eye turner still and bone stock.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just want to give confirmation the inner fender liners for the CSX are the same as the Civic Sedan. Here are the Honda part numbers below.

74101-SNA-A00
Fender, R. FR. (Inner)

74151-SNA-A00
Fender, L. FR. (Inner)

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Damn, you had a choice between all those colors? I heard they only made like 100 something Type-S's for the last year 2010 so I thought it would have been rare as heck to find one, let alone all those variations. I got the regular itech one used @ 33k km back in 2016 and have been babying ever since. It's a freakin eye turner still and bone stock.
Is yours a 2010 CSX iTech? Is it manual or auto?

My type s is just under 65k. I am possibly thinking of selling mine but am very conflicted. For 9 years now its been a solid steed for me and know if it's gone there will never be another one like it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts