8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
Yeah i believe BV1 is selling two for dirt cheap.
bv1 sold both of his... i bought one:D
cheap and useless =)
not useless, if youre like me and dont know a damn thing about tuning its actually pretty nice. I was up in the air between fp and accessport and ended up buying the ap super cheap and ive been more than satisfied. I can change tunes without a laptop and monitor everything directly from the device as well as read and clear codes. Yes it may not do as much as hondata, but for the money it does do alot. The accesstuner race software is free and allows you to edit maps and everything similar to fp manager. Ive worked with both and to me (being a 20 year old with no tuning background) it does more than enough to get me by with just boltons. If youre gonna go f/i then hondata is definitely the way to go but for boltons, the ap is fantastic

EDIT: notice i never said that cobb is BETTER than fp because it isn't. But for someone on a budget, its a good alternative.

·
aka 3 blocks!
3,413 Posts
bv1 sold both of his... i bought one:D

not useless, if youre like me and dont know a damn thing about tuning its actually pretty nice. I was up in the air between fp and accessport and ended up buying the ap super cheap and ive been more than satisfied. I can change tunes without a laptop and monitor everything directly from the device as well as read and clear codes. Yes it may not do as much as hondata, but for the money it does do alot. The accesstuner race software is free and allows you to edit maps and everything similar to fp manager. Ive worked with both and to me (being a 20 year old with no tuning background) it does more than enough to get me by with just boltons. If youre gonna go f/i then hondata is definitely the way to go but for boltons, the ap is fantastic

EDIT: notice i never said that cobb is BETTER than fp because it isn't. But for someone on a budget, its a good alternative.
Agreed for the first portion of my build i found the cobb ap to be sufficient.And they have the cheapest dyno tune prices.

·
Registered
1,817 Posts
sofa is just a scrub that goes around bashing products that he doesnt own. You can find countless examples if you go through his replies or even just look around the forum. Cobb AP is an excellent product as long as youre running on the stock injectors

·
Registered
222 Posts
I used to be able to find the tunes on the Cobb site but I can't find it anymore. I used to search for honda and the results showed the page with the tunes.
Does anyone know where I can find it again?
Or did they get rid of it all together?

·
Registered
3,382 Posts
On Cobb's website:

ATTENTION - COBB Tuning is experiencing a server outage that is impacting our forums, blog, AccessTUNER software downloads, AccessPORT firmware updates, map conversion utilities and some downloadable documents. We are working to resolve the issue as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.

·
Registered
2,891 Posts
Cobb ap is great product to use if your just staying on a budget and have the basic bolts on. But if your planning on building your motor beyond the basic bolt ons flashpro is the way to go.

Enough said!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts