8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1081 - 1089 of 1089 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
I was a member for years, starting in 2006. I still have my vehicle. I just rejoined last month. My 2006 Habanero Red SI has only 62,500 miles on it and still in great shape. And her name is Danica. She has her dashboard signed by Danica Patrick.

·
Registered
3 Posts
The "Large Three" of Japan (Toyota, Nissan, and Honda), each have extravagance divisions: Honda's Acura (made in 1986), Nissan's Infiniti, and Toyota's Lexus (both made in 1989). Other than restricted offers of the Infiniti Q45 these brands were just accessible outside Japan until 2005, when Lexus was acquainted with the Japanese residential market ("JDM"). Acura and Infiniti are likewise wanted to be brought into the Japanese household showcase by 2008. Toyota additionally started advertising a portion of its little residential market autos in the United States under the Scion marque in 2003.

In Japan, there are additionally various little vehicle producers, coachbuilders, and tuning organizations. Organizations, for example, Mitsuoka, Spoon Sports, and HKS manufacture creation vehicles, sports autos, or one-off ideas in a lot littler amounts than the significant carmakers, along these lines they are excluded from JAMA.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Any other individual have female or male names for their vehicles? I deal with my vehicles like I deal with the ladies throughout my life and I like to have names for them since I feel an individual connection and pride for the work I do with them, regardless of whether it's a mod to a great extent or simply cleaning and specifying them. My Legend was Gloria, and on the off chance that I'd gotten the Habanero Si that is accessible locally, I would've called her Thalia. Regardless I may call the Fiji Thalia. Except if somebody concocts a superior name. Simply inquisitive in the event that any other person does this.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Any other individual have female or male names for their vehicles? I deal with my JDM classics like I deal with the ladies throughout my life and I like to have names for them since I feel an individual connection and pride for the work I do with them, regardless of whether it's a mod to a great extent or simply cleaning and specifying them. My Legend was Gloria, and on the off chance that I'd gotten the Habanero Si that is accessible locally, I would've called her Thalia. Regardless I may call the Fiji Thalia. Except if somebody concocts a superior name. Simply inquisitive in the event that any other person does this.

1081 - 1089 of 1089 Posts