8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if you guys actually use your sunroofs, or not. Do you like em or would you prefer not to have one at all?

·
Registered
419 Posts
I use it a lot during the summer, especially if I'm on the highway and want some airflow, but windows down is too much.

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
don't use it hardly at all....wish they would have given us the option though.......less weight, better center-of-gravity.........

·
Registered
743 Posts
I LOVE IT! one of the reason that attracted me to buying this car. However, i've been using it less than before, when i first bough it..i always had it on tilt, even when i left my car parked during the day (not night)...until i heard about nasty experiences when your sunroof is left on tilt. But my slider thing is open 24/7...when i close the slider, it feels all weird, like my car got 10 times smaller or something.

·
Registered
967 Posts
i like mine a lot! even if i don't have it completely open, i like just having the natural come through and make the cabin brighter.

·
Registered
2,285 Posts
I rarely open mines all the way. Just tilt. But sometimes Ill have all the windows up and the sunroof fully open

1 - 20 of 81 Posts