8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all..... I am seriously thinking about buying a Si Sedan. Possibly the Ex...because of the wifey......

1st off...great site! I do also want to appologize if things that I ask are already covered. I try doing searches on my q"s first.

I have been reading as much stuff about the Si as I can. I know running premium will get you "optimum performance" but can you run regular 87 in it without issues?

I would prefer getting the Si sedan for the family haulin with the power for haulin as well when needed. BUT I also want it to get me around mid 30's mpg. My commute to work is 90% expressway & no big hills & can easily keep it at around 55-60-65.... to get that kind of mileage. But I also like the Si over the Ex because you have the extra power if you need it & to play if you feel like it.

I know the EX with automatic for this version would get better mileage without the added fun..........but the wife could drive it.....she doesn't know how 2 drive stick...but she doesn't ever drive me car.

Thoughts & comments? Thanks for the help to all.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.