8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was wondering are they for just sedans or does anyone make them for the coupe.? some enlighten me.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Yes, they do make some for the FG2 but many of the people that i have seen actually bought them from ebay. To be honest with you, it looks a bit funky compared to the FA5.

·
Registered
894 Posts
Unlike whale tails for the fa5 the fg2's are called dolphin tails. Lol yeah they make them and they sell them on eBay, get what you want and don't listen to what everyone says, it's your car!

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I love how someone asks a question about 'where to get...' or 'does this exist' question and a flood of opinions come in about why they shouldn't get said particular item. Why can't people either answer the question if they know... Or NOT reply.
^^ smartest post on here well said.

·
Registered
998 Posts
I love how someone asks a question about 'where to get...' or 'does this exist' question and a flood of opinions come in about why they shouldn't get said particular item. Why can't people either answer the question if they know... Or NOT reply.
It's an internet forum, people are allowed to post their opinions.

OP, to answer your question, it appears that the eBay CF spoiler that a few members have here is no longer being made due to fitment issues. The only FG roof spoiler currently available on eBay is pretty awful-looking.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts