8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
513 Posts
You might want to check how much Si pedals would cost. They look almost identical to those above, but the deadpedal isn't aluminum (probably better, IMO, the rubber gives more grip so your foot isn't slipping around).

·
Registered
6,449 Posts
to get the si pedals you have to buy the whole pedal setup. that kit is for those who don't have a si but what the pedals like a si. the si's dead pedal is the same as all the other models.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
thanks a lot for replies guys! i think im going with those strut king ones. they look much more durable and its probably worth the extra bit

·
Registered
7 Posts
2008 EX pedal change over to Si oem racing pedals

I have an 08 Civic EX and I bought a set of OEM 2008 SI racing pedals. Does anyone know how to get the rivets off the Si pedals so I can change them over to my EX?
I was hoping I could remove the OEM EX rubber pedals and screw the new SI racing pedals on.
Thanks,
Peter

·
Premium Member
5,411 Posts
I have the strut king pedals and they look really nice. You do have to drill a bit in the brake and clutch pedal (If you have a MT) to get the screws in but they supply you with a drill piece. All in all the new pedals looks and feel better than having a HUGE piece of rubber.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts