8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
3,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!
put on DCRH with bolts found at home that barely fit....DC forgot to send kit with instructions and gasket and nuts and bolts....didnt notice till stock junk was off car :pat:....

can i find this stuff at an autoparts store? already got ahold of DC and they said they would ship it out but would there be any damge done to the exhasut system till mond or tues w/o the stuff???.....i m just a nervous nelly...

·
Registered
3,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok I was wondering cuz like certain sites I see shops selling them under sedan and coupe and u gotta choose one...just got me thinking

·
Registered
516 Posts
So I won't need a adapter if I am buying my header from a fg2 guy.... And does the sk2 rh delete the cat or does it bolt up to behind the cat

·
Registered
3,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
gonna get a DC RH installed tomorow with the blox mini defouler all for 380....:woot:

but i just wanna make sure that a DC RH fits up with stock piping just fine right? :pray:....:facepalm:

·
Registered
3,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i kno whatcha mean mayne....
19 yr old punk ass kid on a budget....gotta do whatch gotta do... :thumbsup:

·
Banned
4,164 Posts
So I won't need a adapter if I am buying my header from a fg2 guy.... And does the sk2 rh delete the cat or does it bolt up to behind the cat
u sound like the guy on ebay who wouldnt buy my header because i had a fg2 and he had a fa5 he aruged with me that u need an adapter that s2 sends with all there headers..

i knew this wasnt true but i still contacted S2 just to make sure...

·
Registered
28,322 Posts
Actually S2 does come with an adapter to go from the header two bolt flange to the midpipe three bolt flange.

·
Registered
3,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Just installed my dcrh today...BUT, dc forgot to send bolts and gaskets... Didn't realize until stick components were off :rant:....

So I put it on still and now a nasty fartsy sound is happenin lol
it sucks but I should get kit from dc by mon or tues... My car is still ok to drive from today till then right?....I ll try and limit the aggressive driving lol

·
Registered
28,322 Posts
Almost all headers don't come with bolts. What gasket were you expecting from DC?

Just installed my dcrh today...BUT, dc forgot to send bolts and gaskets... Didn't realize until stick components were off :rant:....

So I put it on still and now a nasty fartsy sound is happenin lol
it sucks but I should get kit from dc by mon or tues... My car is still ok to drive from today till then right?....I ll try and limit the aggressive driving lol
What kit are you talking about?

·
Registered
3,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
The one that connects at cat back...where the cat would usually meet with midpipe.... It's metal on metal right now

1 - 20 of 33 Posts