8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

41 - 60 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
hey guys i just order my intake. i would like to know what kind of tune ya did to your hondata flash pro custom tune or a base map. thanks guys i appiciate the feedback.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Took me about 45min maybe an hour i was doing it when I replaced my clutch lol.
Btw you dont need to take the bumper or drill the hole the only thing i find wring with the system is the battery hits the fan

Are most people doing the install without taking the bumper out?

Can you explain why its not necessary to drill hole through frame?

·
Registered
63 Posts
Hi I recently installed this cai on my 08 civic si, I can't figure out where the vacuum hoses should be connected to.. because one of the hoses fits easy but the other on comes off the side of the engine and is like now way for me to get the vacuum hose, you can't take it off either because of the fact there is another part connected to it... please help!! Also there is a wire coming off the battery terminal cable that was connected to the old metal battery tray. So stuck here... I really appreciate any help

·
Registered
63 Posts
I got the hoses hooked up but they are a little bent, but when I go to start the car, all the lights, radio, controls, and ac work but the car wont even make a sound when I try to turn on the engine. Not even an attempt to start up. I'm so stuck

41 - 60 of 62 Posts