8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
721 - 740 of 742 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
My civic badge has been removed for about two weeks now and from certain angles you can still see the outline of where the badge used to be in the paint. It was been washed a few times now and it still keeps showing up. What can i do to better remove this. The color is the galaxy gray btw, thanks.

·
Registered
82 Posts
My civic badge has been removed for about two weeks now and from certain angles you can still see the outline of where the badge used to be in the paint. It was been washed a few times now and it still keeps showing up. What can i do to better remove this. The color is the galaxy gray btw, thanks.
sun fade?...try a buff and wax.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just pulled my Civic badge off and it looks great, used the hair dryer/floss/goo-gone method, and noticed that there is a small lip where the adhesive was... Did the clear coat come off with the adhesive? If so, is there any worry or how do I go about fixing it?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Just pulled my Civic badge off and it looks great, used the hair dryer/floss/goo-gone method, and noticed that there is a small lip where the adhesive was... Did the clear coat come off with the adhesive? If so, is there any worry or how do I go about fixing it?

Same thing with mine. Mine also has some sun fade. It needs rubbing compound and a wax. Hopefully will do the job.

721 - 740 of 742 Posts