8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

281 - 300 of 314 Posts

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
no clue, guess everyone else they were selling them to was selling them faster and cheaper so nst wasnt selling them fast enough, only thing i can think of lol.

·
Registered
2,701 Posts
I dont see anything wrong with that. In a business sense, that's good for NST.

NST wholesells their products to dealers plus profit and the dealers sell the product for their cost+% profit. Profit is made and customers are happy. Right?

Now customers are forced to buy the product for over $300 shipped.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Yeah it's good or them but at the same time can push customers elsewhere, if you are running a supercharger you have to pay an extra $148 for the light cr crank pulley. They are awesome pulleys nonetheless.

Sent from my iPhone using AG Free

·
Registered
37 Posts
Finally put them on yesterday with help from a friend. Took a little over 2hrs since we didnt have a lift. Changed the serpentine while I was at it since I found a Gates off of Ebay for 15. Not much of a difference at WOT, but in traffic I feel a huge difference which I LOVE. This DIY helped a lot! Thanks =)

·
Registered
45 Posts
So how exactly are we supposed to release the belt? The belt tensioner or the belt ideler? Im assuming the tensioner because thats its job, to tension the belt...

·
Registered
372 Posts
so how did you get the alternator pulley to stop spinning...? I am doing it right now and i cant figure out how to stop it

281 - 300 of 314 Posts