8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

261 - 280 of 314 Posts

·
Registered
727 Posts
all you have to do to remove crank pulley is put the car in gear with ebrake on ....get a breaker bar or air gun if available...turn counterclock wise to loosen bolt....now when installing put some oil of some sort on the pulley..align it on the crank...not get a bearing race set if available its a tool that installs seals..will work to mount pulley on crank...once ;you o got it on crank use the bolt to torque it down snug...it should stop once its flush on crank...dont fight it after that...because if you break the head offf the bolt then u will be screwed

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
I'm planning a s/c build some time next summer ..i'm trying to get every bolton i can. Is there a special set for s/c customers?

·
Registered
37 Posts
Great DIY Im def going to use it. Just waiting for the set in my mail. Ordered a few months ago and took them forever to produce a batch...Ill let everyone know how it goes

·
Registered
811 Posts
wesellcarparts does not carry them anymore, all they sell is the ralco RZ pulleys. which is 2 pulley set. I think you have to buy them directly from NSTs website. They are more expensive cuz your buying them directly from the company, Retail prices!

·
Registered
37 Posts
NST pulleys are worth the price. I picked the mup for $288 from NST. Its hard to find a NA bolt on for that price with proven dyno HP.

·
Registered
2,701 Posts
I just checked NST's website. The set of three pullies are $288+shipping. Anyone know where to get this set brand new for cheaper?

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
I just checked NST's website. The set of three pullies are $288+shipping. Anyone know where to get this set brand new for cheaper?
they wont let anyone else sell them anymore so your best bet is to find a used set on here if you want them cheaper.

261 - 280 of 314 Posts