8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

281 - 297 of 297 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Ok, so I've been reading this DIY and gathering parts. I have an 08 EX with the premium sound system and factory sub and i purchased a navi with "premium sound system".

A few questions I have before getting started:

1.) I really want to install a backup cam. I've seen a few things bouncing around on this forum about it. I found a super cheap PAC VCI-HON1, but after reading up on it, I'm not sure if it will work. Finding a PAC VCI-HON2 is just about impossible right now. Does anyone know if this will work or know of something better?

2.) Since I have the premium sound system, I shouldn't need an amp, right?

3.) Pigtails, where can I find those?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Yeah of just use an aftermarket unit. The technology is better now, and for a lower cost as well. Should be mostly plug and play too. A stock unit would just be cool.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Good day dear Civic fellas ,
I need your support on the bellow topic:

I bought the CD player with the navi fuction + the display , without the DVD player

And my question is
may i install the radio and the display without having the DVD player just to use the display for the other fuctions without NAVI ?
And if yes what kind of cables do i need to additionaly buy as my civic its with the normal radio without navi.

By the way i bought also the plastic part infront of the display because i know its a bit different in order to fit the navi display.

Thank you so much in advance !
Blessings !

·
Registered
5 Posts
[QUOTE = "derrick4520, publicación: 7529709, miembro: 36484"]
¿El 14p se conecta desde la radio de serie o tendrá que escribir con otro arnés? Acabo de comprar una unidad de eBay. ¿Se ajustará el navi del 08 civic ex 07 si ???
el número de parte es 39541-sna-a220-m1 ??
[/ CITAR]
M

·
Registered
5 Posts
¿El 14p se conecta desde la radio de serie o tendrá que escribir con otro arnés? Acabo de comprar una unidad de eBay. ¿Se ajustará el navi del 08 civic ex 07 si ???
[/ CITAR]
M
Necesito el pim de ese radio

·
Registered
5 Posts
[QUOTE = "Oriel29, publicación: 16219576, miembro: 401280"]
¿El 14p se conecta desde la radio de la serie o tendrá que escribir con otro arnés? Acabo de comprar una unidad de eBay. ¿Se ajustará el navi del 08 civic ex 07 si ???
[/ CITAR]
METRO
[/CITAR]
Crees que me podrías ayudar con el pim

281 - 297 of 297 Posts