8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

21 - 40 of 54 Posts

·
1* Man
21,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Yeah. I gave up on the inlet b/c i couldnt get it on there with the boost by gear. If you can get the pics up, i'm going to make another attempt. absolutely awesome write up tho.
Someone needs to pin this!
Thanks! :highfive: im hoping im able to get the pics up. i might be able to help u get the inlet on though in pm or something. i can explain it

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
I got a bunch of the pics back up. but theres still alot im missing
You got the main ones back in there that I was lookin for. Really just needed to know which slot to pin it in. Thanks for the re-up :woot:

·
Registered
286 Posts
How do you get the pin all the way into the plug? I get the pin itself all the way inside, and then I have no way to push it any further. It's still a long ways from being visible from the front side.

·
VitTuned 4tw
13,661 Posts
How do you get the pin all the way into the plug? I get the pin itself all the way inside, and then I have no way to push it any further. It's still a long ways from being visible from the front side.
Did you use the correct size pin? Also, if you didn't crimp the pin correctly, the metal around the wire itself will get stuck on the harness and not go in. You have to crimp it *just* right for it to go in, when it does go in, it will go in nice and smooth and "click" into place.

·
VitTuned 4tw
13,661 Posts
I used the pin you sent me. I'll have to get some more of them and try again.
I send 2 pins in each kit -- one is for the BBG the other is an extra for a wideband if you ever need it (the BBG one is the bigger one). The pin is good -- the trick is in crimping it. I just did a kit for a local and it was a PITA to get his in too until I got the crimping just right.

21 - 40 of 54 Posts