8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

301 - 320 of 358 Posts

·
Registered
7,416 Posts
I don't know what to say. I understand your problem though.

Maybe vit will have something to say if yo PM him.

·
Registered
456 Posts
The 70A mount is crazy when it is first installed. I would not be able to deal with it. Thankfully, it does break it and its' drastically different from when it's first installed.
Yes it is crazy. Good to know it is different when broken in. Do you think you just got used to it or it actually changed

·
Registered
456 Posts
Yeah, I've had mine about a week now and it's pretty much broken in. I only notice it when I'm starting from a stop and when letting off the gas.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
thats when i notice mine too. there are not vibrations when driving at all. cant wait till it gets better when starting from a stop tho, cause it shakes the hell out of the car lol. letting off the gas is not that bad

·
Registered
7,416 Posts
It'll get better. I remember when I first installed it and I started the car. Just the car started sounded deep. I liked it, but the vibrations were too much!

·
Registered
41 Posts
just installed these on fd2 my type r jdm and the vibrations are crazy please break in they are 70a wanted the 62a but was sent 70a by dpm motor sport and when asked why was sent these said he only sends them what rip. did not send em back as from the Uk anyway hope they break in.
Kam

·
Registered
775 Posts
i think i stripped one thread on the chassis(passenger side mount , rear) anybody got the same experience? if so how did u guys fix it. the stock bolt that goes there only goes half way of the bolt.

·
Jo-Von-E
15,498 Posts
I get a lot of jerking when I let go off the throttle even when the car is warmed up and I feel the engine move in shifter. So I think my mounts are going bad.
I too feel jerking when my foot is off the throttle, worse between 2-3 gear going 25-35 mph. Hopefully with the rear mount, it'll get rid of this

301 - 320 of 358 Posts