8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

121 - 139 of 139 Posts

·
Banned
10,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #122
So I'm about to start this project, but had a concern. When tightening the bolts back, are there torque specs or just tighten then until no more?
just tighten them as much as you can don't worry about torque specs.

·
Registered
75 Posts
so i just attempted to begin this project and couldn't get my car lifted anywhere near high enough to actually get underneath and do some work... guess i need a huge car jack or something

·
Registered
128 Posts
Is this police attention getting loud or is it livable without getting harassed?
If you were cruising right next to a cop at 2k or so RPMs I doubt they'd even know you have an aftermarket exhaust. It is definitely louder than stock, but in a good way. I made a video so you can get an idea of the tone. The microphone is right next to the exhaust so it's not a good representation of the volume in cab.

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
hey guys - we have a few exhausts in stock which are unused but has a small blemish during manufacturing. there are small scratches or dents, none are visual from the exterior. on blowout for $525 - 3" race header connection OR 2.5" oem exhaust connection. sedan or coupe.

going to post this online tomorrow but wanted to see if anyone wanted a discount before they are gone

121 - 139 of 139 Posts