8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 164 Posts

·
Quail Man!
28,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i told a few people id make this, so here it is.

Ingredients:
2 Eggs
frozen pizza
salsa
1 slice cheese

preheat the oven according to the directions on the pizza

i start out with the cheap totinos frozen pizzas, but you can use whatever pizza you like

get your pan, cheese and scramble 2 eggs. i used a pan with holes in the bottom to make the crust crispier.

put some Pam or something on the pan so the pizza wont stick. then put some salsa on it. i used mild because thats what we have :(

get the pan hot and put some melt some butter in it so the eggs wont stick, you can substitute butter for anything else really..butter seems to work best though.

keep mixing the eggs so they dont start to group together and put the slice of cheese in and start mixing it. i took it off the heat at this point so it wouldnt cook too fast.

when its done it should look something like this. (i added some salt and pepper to taste)

put the eggs on the pizza and spread it out. then you can put some cheese on top if you like (i did but didnt get a pic)

pop it in the preheated oven for about 8 mins for this pizza. and check it at this point stick your finger in the middle to make sure its heated through. if not put in for a little longer.

at this point, you can make sure you have plenty of sweet tea :D

and once it is done it should look like this.

then all you have to do is cut it up and serve!

v

·
CHOO-CHOO!!!!!!
14,929 Posts
I'm already addicted to Totinos Party Pizzas, and now I wan't this more than life itself. I don't even smoke weed anymore.:thumb:

·
Quail Man!
28,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm already addicted to Totinos Party Pizzas, and now I wan't this more than life itself. I don't even smoke weed anymore.:thumb:
haha i never have smoked anything and i still came up with this lol. its soo good. and very filling too!

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
wow that looks soooooooooooo good haha. quick question. do you cook the eggs on the pan till they are fully cooked. Or do you leave it semi raw so that it can cook in the oven without burning?

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
I tried it. That **** was bomb!!! But instead of using a slice of cheese I used grated cheddar cheese :thumb:

Then I farted for days.

·
Quail Man!
28,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
yeah all the shreaded cheese i had was alittle bit of colby jack. so i used it to put on top, the eggs taste surprisingly good with the regular american sliced though

of course you can go without using cheese eggs, but my philosophy is..the more cheese the better.

1 - 20 of 164 Posts