8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

The Motive Power Bleeder is an innovative and simple way to bleed your vehicle's power braking system. Gone are the days where you need 2 people to do the job. This tool makes it simple, safe and easy, and gets all the air out the first time, everytime. Simply fill the canister, open the bleeders one at a time, and pump the fluid into a container or the optional no-mess Motive Catch Bottles. It's that easy! This is a professional grade product at a fraction of the price.

Offered in several configurations depending on application

Model 0101 - Honda, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Toyota and Subaru. Also fits late model GM, Ford, Chrysler vehicles. Designed for applications w/ a round hydraulic fluid reservoir smaller than 3.5" across

Model 0107 - Nissan 350z / G35, Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution, Subaru Legacy/WRX/STi

Model 0100 - for European cars such as Mini Cooper / Cooper S, BMW, Audi, SAAB, Mercedes, Porsche, VW

Also offered is the catch tank, which attaches to the brake bleed screw and catches fluid to eliminate messes. Includes a hanging hook to hang from the chassis for convenience

All are now back in stock, $76 shipped in the 48 states for the bleeder itself, or $100 shipped with the catch tank

Need a combo with fluid? No problem! ATE and Endless RF650 fluid is in stock and ready to go!

To order the bleeder, just click here

Z-1 Performance Automotive Services Inc. - Motive Brake Bleeding System

·
Premium Member
4,294,967,295 Posts
That's nice,I am doing some braskes this weekend on a truck and I will have to find soeone to help me bleed the brakes so this would be very nice to have :)

·
Registered
2,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This is one of those items that we used ourselves first and liked so much we decided to offer it...

With an ITS track car in our stable, it gets a lot of use!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts